Workflow Administrator authorizations

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:44:52 EDT 2005

G'day Jim,

So the sitch is that you have background steps that don't complete but
also don't error? Firstly I'd say to fix the underlying problem.

Secondly you can force the background step and Workflow into error and
then restart via SWPR so that the step is executed via WF-BATCH as it
should be. If you're not already familiar with how to force the error,
search the archives as it has been discussed often in the last 3 - 4
months.

Have fun,
Mark