Workflow Administrator authorizations

Yung. David David.Yung at esb.ie
Thu Apr 21 10:47:36 EDT 2005

SAP ships a standard role for workflow administrators which contains
most of the transactions you'd need.  In any case, it would be a good
starting point to build from.  The name of the role is
"SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_ADMIN".  You can look at the authorisations included
using transaction PFCG.

Cheers

David

On 4/21/05, Claude Bourque <claude_bourque at hc-sc.gc.ca> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> We've run across a few roadblocks recently were security wants to
severely
> limit the Workflow Administrator's user id.
>
> Although we've pointed out the SAP-delivered roles/profiles, nothing
seems
> to be moving.
>
> Can anyone share with me what kind of authorizations your
administrators