Shopping cart Iem-based approval in SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0)

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Thu Apr 21 11:10:42 EDT 2005

Hi Miguel Adao-Cruz,
 The way I have implemented was to copy the template and model the
deadline. Our requirement was to first remind when then deadline
reaches. A day after the reminder escalates the workflow to manager.

However want to mention, I am finding out that the approval preview is
not behaving correctly. Even if the item was rejected and send it back
to the creator(workflow worked correctly), the preview shows it as
'Approved' instead of 'rejected'. I am trying to find out why!(send
another request to this group with subject SRM shopping cart workflow.
Approval preview). But most part the preview is working fine.

For your other approach, here are some function module which will help
you.

SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_BY_FREQUENC - To get all workitems in 'READY' status.
Pass 'W' in task_filter.
RH_WI_ORGTASK_READ - Resolve possible agent list.
RH_STRUC_GET - Find users from position.
RH_SUBSTITUTES_GET - Substitutions
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 - Send e-mail.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Johnson Zavier