Undo Ad-Hoc workflow

Robert vd Berg robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Mon Sep 27 03:02:48 EDT 2004

Well,
=20
In my case, the start event disappeared and the bindings can't be made =
when I assign a new event. The workflow containerelements are gone from =
the workflow (not in PFTC but in GOTO - Workflow container) !
=20
I went to the hat icon and I saw the Ad-hoc setting @ Technical =
Information . Unfortunately, I can't change the setting to standard =
(Authorizations??). I have changed it in tables (SWDSHEADER & =
SWD_HEADER) But the containerlements are still gone..
Strange!
=20
Thnx for the support.
=20