Undo Ad-Hoc workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Sep 26 19:19:40 EDT 2004

Hi Robert,
There's no need to change it back.  All that setting does is allow adhoc agent assignment to be used - it doesn't force you to use it.

However if you really want to then looking in the Basic Data of the workflow - i.e. go to the workflow flowchart display and press the hat icon - make sure you are not just in PFTC - that's only a tiny selection of basic data now.  You need to press the hat icon from within the flowchart display.   The adhoc agent setting sets a flag in basic data - just uncheck it.

Regards,
Jocelyn