HR impl. on SAP r3 46C

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITABEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Sep 21 02:53:53 EDT 2004

Steve,

I am not completly clear on your question here, if you are currently not =
using HR you should just install everything that is available up to the =
latest hrsp. That will save you a few problems during your =
implementation phase (when you will probably find out you still need to =
implement notes if you do not import the hrsp's now).=20

It seems you are still quite a bit behind, the settings of the 46c =
system I am currently working on:
appl  47
aba     47=09
Basis   47