Clear workitem from Inbox

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Sep 21 02:37:09 EDT 2004

And Chenna, please start including the original message in your replies.
Otherwise it is impossible for someone to enter into the discussion some
time after it started.

It is OK to snip away pieces of the messages, such as the confidentiality
announcement that unfortunately also my company puts at the bottom of
messages, but keep the essence.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Dart, Jocelyn"
                    <jocelyn.dart at sap.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: Clear workitem from Inbox
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    21.09.2004 08:06
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Chenna,
Are you sure it isn't a new work item that just looks very similar?
Check the technical work item ids for the work item in the inbox before and
after you raise your event.
Also make sure you hit the "Refresh" option in the inbox after the event to
make sure you have the current list.
Jocelyn