PCR WF Views

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Sep 15 20:51:20 EDT 2004

Mike,

   Yes, I've been in that config. to setup the Notif. Types, etc.,
thanx anyway. Actually I found that the buttons are part of the SAP
JSP code. My next question would be, is there config. to use a custom
Task to use in the PCR Approval views in place of say TS50000075? I
made an exact copy, replaced it with the Std one, but it gives a
Portal err, so I figure I need to config. the custom Task somewhere.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144