Agent disappears from task

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Sep 15 11:23:13 EDT 2004

Mike,

   If SWU_OBUF doesn't refresh it, when changing any Org. Structure I
sometimes need to also go to SWUS, enter the WF in questions & press
'Refresh Org. Environment'.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123