Create a new workflow or edit another one?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Sep 7 10:24:56 EDT 2004

Hi Ute,
It is possible to do this in one flow, but different objects mean you wil=
need a different task for each step (BUS2081.EDIT makes no sense if you'r=
working with a BKPF), so cut and paste won't even work here. You may be a=
ble
to re-use some tasks that do not depend on the object.
What may make sense is to have one top-level flow which looks at the obje=
ct
in question and then calls one or the other workflow as a subflow. This o=
nly
makes sense if the same event triggers both, or if you need it for report=
ing
ability.
Cheers
Mike