Create a new workflow or edit another one?

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Tue Sep 7 10:12:56 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I=B4m recognize once again,
how little experience I=B4ve got in this matter.

The situation is as follows:
I have a workflow for approval of an BUS2081 object,
raised via event barcode.assigned.
Now I=B4m requested to edit this workflow so that it is an approval=20
for both: BUS2081 objects as well as for BKPF-objects.

As the original workflow is already quite bad to handle due to its =
size,
is it more reasonable to create a new workflow for the same object,
or shall I edit the original Workflow?

If I decide to edit the original one,
I need to use a fork right at the beginning of the workflow,
is there a chance to include a variable number of steps into this fork,
or do I have to cut and paste each step into the fork?

I know I=B4m working with basics right here,
but due to me being unable to find help in the book or archive,
I hope you don=B4t mind too much.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanx