Agent assignment using Role

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 10:03:53 EDT 2004

Thanks to Erik and Michael Prokaka.
It runs properly right now. I'm to do is, create very
new workflow as Michael said. Set attibute task to
'general forwarding not allowed' and then assign role
to task (using agent assignment button).
It's very weird. Is it really caused by GUI?? What's
the latest at the moment? Can be downloaded from the
internet?

=====
Maorriyan