Agent determination using role (basis)

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 08:37:33 EDT 2004

Good day folks,
I have customise workflow requirements for convert
engineering change management to engineering change
order approval.
The requirement for agent determination is using a
Basis Role that defined from SU01.
Then I assign my task to the role that already
defined.
I test my workflow, first agent works properly but
what happen when my workflow try to reach next step is
coming up with error message "No successor for node
99999 (node number) and result 000".
For your information, each of approver (more than 3
agent) have different role.
Any body facing with this problem before?

Regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan