HR systems conenction - ALE

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 18:00:05 EDT 2004

Phil,

We appreciate your help.

The ALE Master data distribution does show that
descriptions of types of objects. I am looking for
what message types need to be used for ALE data
distribution in between systems. I will explore more
to find a link which shows objects and message types.

thanks,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/01/45953429428566e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b9/d05336d0cd0809e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0b/2a6095507d11d18ee90000e8366fc2/frameset.htm

> All these links are online.
> The same info comes with help cds / dvds
>
> Grab yourself a glass of red, set down a have read.
>
> Sending  HRMD_A idocs <<<------>>> is =common
> practice.
> When you have specific issues try the archives.
> This topic has been around for a couple of years
> now.
> So FAQs are often in the archive...
>
> good luck.
>

> Phil Soady