BPM technology and workflow

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:39:17 EDT 2004

Hi all,

In our site we will implement BPM technology and SAPortal. Now we are thinking if it s good idea to start implement and development workflow that we need, or perhaps the BPM have other tools to create a workflow or if the workflow that we will create now will work fine with the Portal and BPM?

I also heard about  UWL  someone can explain this  password  for me and how it s work with workflow or it ll be new development tools?

T.I.A

Wiz