How to Start workflow on customer table?

toledo, joe joe.toledo at disney.com
Thu Sep 2 09:54:17 EDT 2004

If you are going to use the event (i.e. SAVED or CREATED) then you need
to use SWE_EVENT_CREATE to raise the event and then enable the type
linkage to your WF definition (SWETYPV) or use Start Conditions
(SWB_COND)

If you don't want to start your WF from an event, you might want to try
using FM SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE.