AW: Workflow seems to hang

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Sep 1 04:27:31 EDT 2004

I'm not experianced in 45A or B. Unfurtunally I think I'm not able to =
help
you really.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]Im Auftrag von
HCMI FLORENDO, Loila V.
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 1. September 2004 10:27
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Workflow seems to hang

Hi heinz!

The workflow graphic says that it's complete. Also, I did a test on the =
set
release tag task itself, and it worked fine. By the way, does it have
something to do with the message I received relating to the workflow =
(e.g.
orkflow 1534 To task WS10000051) which has the following content:

" The container of a workflow can contain elements that provide =
information
on particular activities of the workflow definition. The container =
element
ACTIVITY_000043_TASK is one of these. The element is evaluated before =
the
relevant activity is executed. The functionality described of the
activity-based container elements is still supported, but should not be =
used
as of Release 4.5A. Instead, make the entries required directly when
descibing the activity in the workflow definition as an expression and
rename the container element."

Does this have anything to do with my problem? I'm into 4.5B.

Best regards,
Loila