Workflow seems to hang

HCMI FLORENDO, Loila V. florendolv at hondamakati.com.ph
Wed Sep 1 04:26:37 EDT 2004

Hi heinz!

The workflow graphic says that it's complete. Also, I did a test on the =
set release tag task itself, and it worked fine. By the way, does it =
have something to do with the message I received relating to the =
workflow (e.g. orkflow 1534 To task WS10000051) which has the following =
content:

" The container of a workflow can contain elements that provide =
information on particular activities of the workflow definition. The =
container element ACTIVITY_000043_TASK is one of these. The element is =
evaluated before the relevant activity is executed. The functionality =
described of the activity-based container elements is still supported, =
but should not be used as of Release 4.5A. Instead, make the entries =
required directly when descibing the activity in the workflow definition =
as an expression and rename the container element."

Does this have anything to do with my problem? I'm into 4.5B.

Best regards,
Loila