UWL Confirmation

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Oct 27 20:28:40 EDT 2004

Thanx Jocelyn. I actually came up with customizing the FM:
TRM_COMMENT_POPUP_EDIT for them to enter the Comments in the popup in
the following action item, then bind the table of text to place in the
Task Description in the display of the next User.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144