User Decision problems

Miguel Adao-Cruz miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Oct 27 08:58:03 EDT 2004

Hi Anath,

I think there is a function that does it but I don't remember which
one. But, even if you find it you will have another problem.
Your two decisions steps come one after the other one and so the second
pops-up automatically after the first one. If you use an a background
step between the two decisions (to refresh the container) the second
decision will not be executed automatically and the user will have to go
back to his in-box, refresh it and execute the second decision. At least
it was like this in 4.6C.
A work around would  be to use 2 workflow container elements, plant1_13
and plant14_26, each decision sending to a different element. After you
use a condition step: if plant14_26 exists use this one, if not use
plant1_13.

Hope it will help.

**********************************
Miguel ADAO-CRUZ
Capgemini Belgium
SAP Senior Consultant

miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
+32(0)497053404
**********************************

>>> write2ananth at gmail.com 10/27/04 02:38pm >>>
Hi Gurus,

I am facing a unique problem in the user decision. In my workflow,
there are around 26 plants, from which a user can select one plant at
a time. Based on the plants selected, i pass this parameter values to
the next task

So I created one user decision which has 13  plants (1-13)and the last
decision has another user decision, from which user can select one of
the other 13 (14-26) more plants.

But here I am facing a problem, each time.. i try to select a
different plants from 14-26 plants. The workflow container always has
the earlier plants nos and I dont know why it is storing the old
plant.

Is there something like refreshing the container values in workflow.
Pls let me know.

Thanks in advance
Ananth