User Decision problems

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Wed Oct 27 08:59:22 EDT 2004

Hi Ananth,

Just before the last user decision which provide plant 14 - 26 read the
pass 13 plants into your container.

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

                                                                          =
=0D
             Ananth                                                       =
=0D
             <write2ananth at gma                                            =
=0D
             il.com>                                                    To=
=0D
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU             =
=0D
             Workflow                                                   cc=
=0D
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                            =
=0D
             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subject=
=0D
                                       User Decision problems             =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
             2004/10/27 02:38                                             =
=0D
             PM                                                           =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
             Please respond to                                            =
=0D
               SAP Workflow                                               =
=0D
               Users' Group                                               =
=0D
             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                            =
=0D
                  IT.EDU>                                                 =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a unique problem in the user decision. In my workflow,
there are around 26 plants, from which a user can select one plant at
a time. Based on the plants selected, i pass this parameter values to
the next task

So I created one user decision which has 13  plants (1-13)and the last
decision has another user decision, from which user can select one of
the other 13 (14-26) more plants.

But here I am facing a problem, each time.. i try to select a
different plants from 14-26 plants. The workflow container always has
the earlier plants nos and I dont know why it is storing the old
plant.

Is there something like refreshing the container values in workflow.
Pls let me know.

Thanks in advance
Ananth

This message is a privileged and private communication and may be read,=
 copied and used only by=0D
the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please let=
 us know by return email.=0D
Please then delete the message and do not disclose its contents to any=
 person. Neither the sender nor=0D
Toyota South Africa Motors accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of=
 the further dissemination=0D
of this message. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to avoid corruption=
 of data or information,=0D
we do not accept any liability should such corruption occur.