User Decision problems

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:38:16 EDT 2004

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a unique problem in the user decision. In my workflow,
there are around 26 plants, from which a user can select one plant at
a time. Based on the plants selected, i pass this parameter values to
the next task

So I created one user decision which has 13  plants (1-13)and the last
decision has another user decision, from which user can select one of
the other 13 (14-26) more plants.

But here I am facing a problem, each time.. i try to select a
different plants from 14-26 plants. The workflow container always has
the earlier plants nos and I dont know why it is storing the old
plant.

Is there something like refreshing the container values in workflow.
Pls let me know.

Thanks in advance
Ananth