Funny Workflow Versions

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Mon Oct 18 13:13:33 EDT 2004

Hi John,

I still use PFTC_CHG.  The point was never to use the Generate Version =
option.  In 4.6C, I had workflows where I hit the Generate Version =
option by mistake troubleshooting a related problem.  Subsequently, the =
workflow that had this, generated a new version upon transport--usually =
different in number from the source dev system.

For workflows where I had not hit Generate Version I never ran into this =
problem, they remained in version 0000 in both source and target =
systems.
=20
With regards,
Partha Chatterjee