Material Master Scheduling

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:54:34 EDT 2004

Good day all,
We're in 4.7, GUI 6.4
We have workflow requirement to handle material master
creation thru scheduling. The process starting from
ECM (CC01) and schedule material creation thru
transaction MM11 instead of direct creation (MM01).
The date of creation usually in the future. Could be
tommorow or a couple days/ week a head.
After basic view created using MM11 by certain user,
several user from other department need to be
notified. They need to execute MM12 to create other
respective views. Since this is not direct material
creation, I could not use method create missing view
from BUS1001006 (material number is not created yet).
After respective user/department create their own
view, head of department of each respective user/
department need to be notified as well for approval
process.

I'm using ad hoc agent determination for subsequent
task to notifed others user. Because we can't
determine exact user during runtime. This task is
based on TS30200146. I knew the selected agent is
store inside of the SelectedObjectList container. It
stored like an internal table. But the problem using
this ad hoc is:
1. Let say user select agent using adhoc function is A
and B. The notification sent to A and B. But when one
of the agent executing the workitem, the workitem in
the other agent is dissapear. How to avoid this?
2. How to move each of data/ agents from internal
table (SelectedObjectList) into several container?
3. I knew the other material views is depend on
material type but I don't have any idea how to notify
the other agent.
4. How to determine and send a notification to head of
department of the respective agent/ department?

Fyi.We're not using any organization structure.

Regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan