Starting wflow template via a report

Heath, Darrell L. Darrell.Heath at Lyondell.com
Tue Oct 12 07:40:33 EDT 2004

Swami,

Although the message doesn't match what I would expect, make sure you
are a possible agent of the workflow template or that it is defined as a
general task.

Darrell Heath

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Swami Bala
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 5:12 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Starting wflow template via a report

Hello,

I am trying to trigger workflow template using standard fmodule like
SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW & other fmodule like SWU_START_WORKFLOW. Though
donot have any problem triggering wflow template using
SWU_START_WORKFLOW, I
get an error message 'User cannot start task' when i tried to use the
wapi
function module. I have passed all the mandatory parameters and I have
all
authorization. I could not figure out the rationale behind the
wapi function module in erroring out. Is it the one should I use or
there is
something I am missing here ?

Thanks

Swami Bala