Non-Workitems via RSWUWFML2

Parag Joshi parag_parag at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 11:20:01 EDT 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

I am aware of SO16.

My requirement is to forward SAPOffice mails along
with the workitems. RSWUWFML2 works fine for
workitems, but it does not forward SAPOffice mails.

SO12 setting allowed forwarding of SAPOffice mails.
But due to RSWUWFML2 & SO16, SO12 is not maintained.

So now question is: How to forward SAPOffice mails
without SO12 setting?.