Expense Reimbursement workflow thoughts

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at freescale.com
Mon Oct 11 12:50:22 EDT 2004

Hi All,

We've begun a project for expense reimbursement that will rely heavily on workflow for approval, auditing, and payment.  I've found some good stuff on ASUG for travel reimbursement.  It looks like we will start with the SAP delivered template WS20000050     (Approve Travel Request) and BO BUS2089 (Employee Trip) and make the necessary changes as per our requirements.  The final solution will be portal based and use the UWL.

Just to keep things interesting, we'll upgrade to ECC 5.0 prior to our project go live.

Anyone have any experiences they would like to share from such an implementation?  Lessons learned, amazing discoveries, or incredible gotchas?

Thanks,
Dan Harmon
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-413-7309 |
| SAP Finance Team              |               Fax:    480-413-7271 |
| Information Technology        |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| Freescale Semiconductor       |           dan.harmon at freescale.com |
| Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.          |
| Jules de Gaultier                                                  |

[X]General business information.
[ ]Freescale internal use only.
[ ]Freescale confidential proprietary.