Sending e-mail without user

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Fri Oct 8 10:16:45 EDT 2004

Dear workflow Users!

First of all, I would like to excuse because my English is not so good, =
but I will try to be as clear as I could.

I have a problem to resolve. My task is, to create a workflow for =
release of purchase requisitions. The release procedure has a single =
step in the SAP, but the customer will is, to define the workflow in =
such a way, that the release of the requisition gets split-levels!!

The first person, who will "release" the requisition, is not an SAP =
user. He is a person, who must get an e-mail sent by the SAP Workflow =
and his duty is only to decide, that the requisition could be released =
or not.=20

The second person is an SAP user and he will get the task after the =
first person's answer. He will release the requisition with the release =
code assigned to the purchase requisition.=20

My problem is that, how can I create workflow task which will send =
information in e-mail to a person, who is not an SAP user and how can =
this users reply trigger a new workflow task? Or anyway, is it possible =
for somebody, who isn't  a user to generate a workflow step?

=20

I hope that I could made myself understood but if you have any other =
questions, please feel free to ask me.

Best regards

Zsolt Marton

=20