Translations in WF

Miguel Adao-Cruz miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Oct 6 11:08:02 EDT 2004

Hi Dimitri,

On which SAP version are you?
In 4.7 do not use SE63 but the tool in the workflow definition
builder,I don't remember under which menu.
In the workflow personal settings check the option "Use logon
language"(or something like this).
Pay attention with workflow translation when you transport it, the
translation is not linked with all the workflow definitions versions, in
4.7 there is something to help you solve this (in the workflow
definition builder transaction but I don't remember the menu again). An
OSS note explains all this.

Best regards.

**********************************
Miguel ADAO-CRUZ
Capgemini Belgium
SAP Senior Consultant

miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
+32(0)497053404
**********************************

>>> Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com 10/06/04 04:52pm >>>
Hello,
I have to implement a multilingual workflow and I have two bizare
upcomings
- The task title is always in English when you are in your inbox
overview but when you double-click on it to treat it it is translated.
The ideal solution would be to have i directly translated in your inbox
when you open the inbox.
- The decision buttons of a decision task are always in english
eventhough I have translated them (I think)
I used se63 to do the translations as well as the extras-translation
menu in order to translate the different elements.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much in advance
Dimitri Dupont