Workflow start conditions with custom attributes

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:15:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have the custom bus object delegated to BUS2081 and defined a custom
attribute for PO order type ( DB attribute). In the start condition I am
trying to check for specific order types before triggering the workflow. But
it looks to me that when the start conditions are evaluated this attribute
value is still not available. To validate this point I tested the start
condition with PO Order type eq space. It works, meaning the value is not
available when the start condition is being evaluated. When the Bus object
is executed as a standalone everything works perfectly.
I would like to make sure  if this is true. Do i have a better solution in
this situations ?

Thanks

Swami Bala