New Background job SWWCOND in 4.7

Sap Wug SAP_WUG%ACDI-CIDA at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Mon Oct 4 14:53:33 EDT 2004

Hi all:

We have just upgraded our development server to 4.7 extension 2.0.  I have
been researching the SAP library and the OSS notes to find out exactly what
this newly added background job:  SWWCOND does.  The documentation is not
all that clear to me.

My understanding is that it checks if conditions have been entered in the
also newly added tab named: "Conditions" and which is now part of the
workflow tasks or does it only check the workflow conditions as defined in
transaction SWB_COND ??

Can someone confirm that or let me know what this background job exactly
does?

All comments are welcome!

Thank you.