One material create event generates two workflows

Barr, Chris chris.barr at lmco.com
Mon Nov 22 14:14:49 EST 2004

My Material Created event is triggering the same workflow twice. I have published the Created event of BUS1001 in SWEC. I have set the Start Event of my workflow to the BUS1001 Created event. I have also linked the BUS1001 Create event to my workflow in SWETYPV. When I create a material I see only one Created event in SWEL. Right now I just have the workflow sending me a notification in a Send Mail step, but I am getting two notifications. I also have this workflow started from a Changed event and I only get one notification if a Material is changed.