Creating a new event for post goods issue

Fuad Ariffin Sap_Wfug at Yaskawa.com
Mon Nov 22 14:38:08 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a new event for object LIKP (delivery). The event
should be triggered when post goods issue is executed via VL02N. I want
this event to trigger if the document status(VBUK) for total goods
movement (WBSTK) changes from 'A' to 'C'. So here's what I did:

1. I extended LIKP to ZLIKP to add a new event POSTGOODSISSUED.
2. IN SWEC, I created a link for change doc. object VERKBELEG, business
obj. type LIKP and event POSTGOODSISSUED. In field restrictions, I added
an entry for table VBUK, field name WBSTK, old value 'A' and new value
'C'.
3. I then activated this triggering event in my workflow.

Result:
It worked when I tested this via SWUE but when I did it via VL02N, nothing
happened.

It also worked if I create an entry LIKP event CHANGED instead of
POSTGOODSISSUED in SWETYPV. But if I use this event, the workflow will
always be triggered whenever the delivery is changed. That's why I created
the POSTGOODSISSUED event to have it triggered only once.

Does anybody know what the problem is? If you have a similar situation
like this, please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Fuad