ASUG 2005 Conference in Anaheim

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Nov 19 09:20:09 EST 2004

Greetings Workflow-ers,

In case you are not aware, we are actively seeking speakers for the Workf=
low/WebFlow SIG for the=20
2005 Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA. (May 1-4, save the dates!).   The =
Workflow/WebFlow SIG is=20
always interested in hearing from SAP customers who have implemented work=
flow, whether it is a case=20
study, an example of how your company experienced significant ROI by impl=
ementing workflow, or, more=20
technical topics.
Some of the more technical topics were are considering are:

a.      Workflow and Transports and Versions (Oh My!)
b.      Agent Synchronization between SAP Components (can it be done, should i=
t be done, how?)
c.      Web-Enabling workflows =96 ideally this would be case studies on how a=
nd why a company web-enabled=20
workflow.
d.      Workflow Performance Tuning (how to ensure your workflows are indeed f=
lowing, archiving or=20
cleaning tables up, inbox performance)
e.      Workflow/WebFlow =96 where we=92ve been and where we are going
f.      Workflow and Upgrades

Speaking at an ASUG event is a very rewarding experience.  Not only do yo=
u and your company receive=20
wide recognition (and appreciation) but you also receive a complimentary =
registration to the=20
conference itself.  And peer recognition among others who are interested =
in Workflow/Webflow.

Please consider this opportunity to present at the Spring Conference.  If=
 you have any questions, or=20
need assistance filling out an abstract, do not hesitate to send me email.

I look forward to hearing about all the great things that are being done =
in workflow out there!
Cheers,
Sue
--=20