Web enable transaction

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Fri Nov 19 14:26:15 EST 2004

Hi all,

We've created a web enable task. The Web transaction generation created all
the standard screen 50, 100, 150 & 200. We are just wondering if there is a
standard way to bypass screen 200? We could change the ABAP code but I don't
think this his recommended.

I have another question about the preview pane of the UWL. We want to remove
the object attachments from the preview pane. I have looked at the step WI
preview user-exit but it has no effect on the UWL. Does anyone no how to
remove them? We need this because the object attachments are created by the
creation of the workitem (CATS) and we have no way (that I know) to remove
them.

Thanks,

Serge Boulay

HR/Payroll & Workflow Consultant