Error in Multiline Container

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 08:10:43 EST 2004

Maorriyan,

I'm assuming you're talking about the AGENTS element/parameter when you say
the AGENTS container.

Anyway, the AGENTS element should be defined as SWHACTOR or one of the other
similar structures in order for SAP to resolve routing the work item. The
first field is the object type which in your case should be populated with
US which specifies that the object id field will contain a user id. SAP uses
this two character field to determine what type of agent assignment is being
specified which dictates how to resolve the assignment.

Take a look at the domain for the object type field and you will see the
values that can be used. You'll notice that the values are org object
related.

Richard...