Authorization Object to have requisition disappear from approver's inbox

DeLeon, Roberto C. Roberto.DeLeon at aaipharma.com
Fri Nov 12 16:10:05 EST 2004

Workflow Users:

I was wondering if you can help me out.
The process for approving requisitions is working except for the fact
that once it is approved by the first level user, it remains in his/her
inbox
and does not proceed to the inbox of the next user.

I ran into this before but I can't recall. I think it has to do with
some
security authorization of the user. We are recreating roles for
Sarbannes Oxley
and have might accidentally stripped some authorization objects out of
the role.

Suggestions welcome

Thanks

Roberto.