Force a user to create an message after a decision ?

Erik Hedlund ehedlund at online.no
Sat Nov 13 06:20:23 EST 2004

Thank you for your answer it worked :)

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dimitri Dupont
Sent: 10. november 2004 16:05
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Force a user to create an message after a decision ?

Hello,
Concerning point 2, you can translate the buttons.
I already send a mail concerning this to the Mailing list.
For the buttons you define. First translate the buttons using se63, check
table SWDSTEXT in order to see if the translations are done in your language
for all texts.
The idea is in the detail of the decision task to find the 'WI Display' tab.
Usually there is a function module in there 'SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS'.
If this is the case delete it and the translations work.
The cancel button is normally translated in the standard version, you never
enter this text. At least this it how it was on our system.
After transport refresh the buffers and it should work (it worked here and
we work in Dutch and french as well as english)
Have a nice day
Dimitri Dupont
dimitri at openhr.com