No subject

Jim D Hill JimD_Hill at colpal.com
Fri Nov 12 16:03:10 EST 2004

Hi All,
I have created a security role approval limit. I have assigned that role to
a position
in my org. structure using transaction "PPOMW". How do I retrieve that
information during
workflow execution ? Maybe I should explain what I am trying to do. I have
an approval workflow
for payments and need to determine during workflow execution depending on
the payment
amount how many levels of approval. I know I can assign the role on the
user level and retrieve
the information but would like to do it on a position level. SAP allows you
to make this assignment so there
must be a way to get the info.  Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Jim