reciepient of message - requested end

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Nov 12 04:36:30 EST 2004

Not sure, but I suspect that... if you have passed a deadline you will
normally not have an "actual" agent, because the step has not been
executed. You need to e-mail the (list of) selected agents.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Alon Raskin                                        =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    <araskin at 3i-consulti        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                                                =
      =20
                    ng.com>                     cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Ki=
lhavn)                                                                 =
      =20
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: reciep=
ient of message - requested end                                        =
      =20
                    Workflow                                           =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    A.MIT.EDU>                                         =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    12.11.2004 10:13                                   =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    "SAP Workflow Users'                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Group"                                             =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20

Hi Stephan,

Let me start off by saying that no one is laughing at your question. We=
ll,
Maybe Mike Pokraka and Marc Pych are but they're like those two old guy=
s on
the Muppets... no one really takes notice of them... :-)

Now to your question, My understanding is that you want to to send an e=
mail
a user (shouldn't really send directly to another user but that's anoth=
er
story) when a certain 'agent' does not action the work item by a certai=
deadline. Why cant you bind in the expression that you are routing the =
work
item to into the send notification step?

Or have I not understood?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>