reciepient of message - requested end

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri Nov 12 04:13:37 EST 2004

Hi Stephan,
=20
Let me start off by saying that no one is laughing at your question. =
Well, Maybe Mike Pokraka and Marc Pych are but they're like those two =
old guys on the Muppets... no one really takes notice of them... :-)
=20
Now to your question, My understanding is that you want to to send an =
email a user (shouldn't really send directly to another user but that's =
another story) when a certain 'agent' does not action the work item by a =
certain deadline. Why cant you bind in the expression that you are =
routing the work item to into the send notification step?
=20
Or have I not understood?
=20
Alon Raskin