EBP workflow with n-step BADI

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:02:59 EST 2004

Is that teh n-step Approval BADI?  Which is used to return the
Approvers not for setting the status of the shopping cart.  Would you
be able to use a BADI that is invoked at data entry time to flag an
error?  I don't think IF_EX_BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI~GET_REMAING_APPROVERS
can be used for the purpose you want.

Andy Curtis

--
Andy Curtis