How make to make obsolete business object as active

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:00:07 EST 2004

Hi All,

I was developing a custom business object, which is a sub type of
ERC_CAND. I had created new events and when I was setting the object
release status to 'released', by mistake i clicked on 'obsolete'.

Now I am not able to make any changes to this business object. It
gives me an error that 'Obsolete Object Types cannot be changed
again'.

Can someone pls let me know how to revert this back to 'modeled' or
'released'. I dont want to recreate this business object once more.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth