WF Builder gives "Illegal node-id in Nodevalue-Table..."

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Nov 11 06:03:16 EST 2004

Thanks, good point but have tried that (never seen that actually fix
anything). We've just carefully rebuilt a 30+ node workflow (ignoring the
message, then testing the loop still works - no prob so far). Somewhere n=
ear
the end another step was added and the loop stopped working.

Not good when a project is cruising at 300mph to try to meet deadlines..
anyway, we've logged it with OSS once again!

Cheers
Mike