Integration of Workflow with smartform

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Mon Nov 8 11:00:29 EST 2004

It doesn't sound like you need workflow.

You could set up a report which is run periodically to identify the people
who need the letter.  Loop over the internal table of people and call
smartform with the required information plus each email address to which to
send the smartform to.

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]On Behalf Of
Ananth
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 10:52 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Integration of Workflow with smartform

Hi Karen,

Thanks for replying.

I just got a document from a business user , which mentions that a
workflow needs to generate a letter to all candidates in the talent
pool who have not logged on their profiles during the past 6 months .
The letter is generated in Smart Forms.

I have to tell them whether it is possible to do such a thing. Will
know more abt the requirement tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards
Ananth