Substitution in Outlook

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 11:11:36 EST 2004

Good day all,
We're in 4.6D and GUI 6.4.
At the moment we're trying to fix our problem. We're
unable to link between SAP inbox and Microsoft outlook
after upgrading our server with unicode version.
I have questions regarding substitution:
1. Is it possible for user create/maintain their own
personal and position substitution in Outlook like
they do in SAP Business Workplace. If yes is there any
other things we need to install or change?

2. I'm looking for a report that can inform workflow
administrator regarding substitution for all kind of
substitution. Whether the period still active or
passed alrady. Just a simple report such as Agent A
substituted by Agent B from ddmmyy to ddmmyy.

3. Second report that I want is, similar with report
number 2 but with additional information what task is
done by agent B during the period of substitution.

Please let me know where I can access this report.

Regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan