Integration of Workflow with smartform

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:51:46 EST 2004

Hi Karen,

Thanks for replying.

I just got a document from a business user , which mentions that a
workflow needs to generate a letter to all candidates in the talent
pool who have not logged on their profiles during the past 6 months .
The letter is generated in Smart Forms.

I have to tell them whether it is possible to do such a thing. Will
know more abt the requirement tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards
Ananth