Dialog workitem calling a BSP (url)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 2 23:00:38 EST 2004

Yes it's possible.
How depends on what release you are using.
If you have access to BSP then I take it you are in a WAS based system?

To call your BSP from SAPGUI inbox (trans SBWP) do the necessary config
in transactions WF_HANDCUST and WF_EXTSRV - generate an appropriate task
from WF_EXTSRV for your BSP and include it in your workflow.  Don't forget
that when you transport your task to your test/prod system you will need to run
transaction BDLSS against the relevant entry in table SWLWPTSSID.

To call your BSP from the UWL - look at the item type launch configuration and
customization relevant to your SAP EP release/support pack.   Lots of doco on this
now in the SAP Library NW04 help.
Regards,
Jocelyn