EBP work item remains after execution

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon May 24 23:39:50 EDT 2004

Hi Nicholas,
This will not work for EBP.
EBP has special workflow handling around it to cater for the closing of work items.
BBPCF02 won't expect to deal with work items and therefore won't call the relevant handling.
BUS2203.SAVED event won't work as you are dealing with a creation scenario - so the event has
to be raised with a special function to pass back the calling work item.

You could try using one of the BADIs e.g. the DOC SAVE BADI to complete the work item perhaps using a WAPI.
Can't guarantee anything though.
Jocelyn