Changing event linkages in PRD

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon May 24 23:45:28 EDT 2004

Mike,
You should be using the event queue administration to control this. Transaction SWEQADM.
If you reactivate the event linkage *** after resolving errors *** this should NOT require a transport
- you just have to do it from the SWEQADM "linkages with errors" screen itself.

Changing the event linkage any other way should require a transport.
Jocelyn